I am Getting Increasingly Confused with this Girl

So I made a post a couple days ago https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/f1ruw2/had_a_bad_date_but_idk_if_i_should_end_it/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share which can be used for context.

So we've discussed it and I've made it clear I'm happy to have a 2nd date since she was busy. She seems really interested when I message her and I even noticed she deleted her bumble and told me she isn't currently seeing/speaking with anyone else which I found very very odd. Big issue is she seems to divert the convo every time I bring up a second date and I'm not sure when I stop being patient over it.



Submitted February 12, 2020 at 12:14AM

So I made a post a couple days ago https://ift.tt/38kr70N which can be used for context.So we've discussed it and I've made it clear I'm happy to have a 2nd date since she was busy. She seems really interested when I message her and I even noticed she deleted her bumble and told me she isn't currently seeing/speaking with anyone else which I found very very odd. Big issue is she seems to divert the convo every time I bring up a second date and I'm not sure when I stop being patient over it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.