Women of Reddit, Id like to hear your opinion

Ok, so Ive already made a post about the situation Im in, but things get weirder and weirder with this girl.

Shes sending me photos of herself about 3 to 4 times a week on instagram (for the last two weeks). Last photo was of her when she was a teen (previously selfies and photos from workplace). Initiates short conversations, replys to my stories, says she wants to hang out, comments on my posts, tells me she wants a photo of us. All signs shes into me, Id guess. Then I suggest something and she initially agrees, just to come up with an excuse a few days latter.

I suggested dinner, she canceled a few days later.

Im confused, especially since shes the one suggesting stuff and bailing.

I like to read books and now she apparently also reads books.

Is she just fucking with me for her own amusement or what? Or is she testing my limits. I have never experienced anything like this and am somewhat fed up with this bullshit because I have stuff to do and she is just a distraction.

It feels like a Monty Python scetch or a prank.

Your opinions are much appreciated. Also, sorry for all the mistakes. English isnt my native language.



Submitted January 20, 2020 at 11:54PM

Ok, so Ive already made a post about the situation Im in, but things get weirder and weirder with this girl.Shes sending me photos of herself about 3 to 4 times a week on instagram (for the last two weeks). Last photo was of her when she was a teen (previously selfies and photos from workplace). Initiates short conversations, replys to my stories, says she wants to hang out, comments on my posts, tells me she wants a photo of us. All signs shes into me, Id guess. Then I suggest something and she initially agrees, just to come up with an excuse a few days latter.I suggested dinner, she canceled a few days later.Im confused, especially since shes the one suggesting stuff and bailing.I like to read books and now she apparently also reads books.Is she just fucking with me for her own amusement or what? Or is she testing my limits. I have never experienced anything like this and am somewhat fed up with this bullshit because I have stuff to do and she is just a distraction.It feels like a Monty Python scetch or a prank.Your opinions are much appreciated. Also, sorry for all the mistakes. English isnt my native language.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.