Them Losing Interest

Hi guys

So The person I'm dating we're dating long distance now, and I'm afraid I'm losing interest. I'm the one mostly starting the conversation, and in a game, we normally play it's different now. No longer is it normally just us one on one or like kinda next to each other it's him and his new friend who he texted all night with (and called him hot).

Am I being too uptight? What can I do to get his interest back?



Submitted January 21, 2020 at 12:01AM

Hi guysSo The person I'm dating we're dating long distance now, and I'm afraid I'm losing interest. I'm the one mostly starting the conversation, and in a game, we normally play it's different now. No longer is it normally just us one on one or like kinda next to each other it's him and his new friend who he texted all night with (and called him hot).Am I being too uptight? What can I do to get his interest back?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.