About that phone number?

(26m) went on 2 dates with (22f) and have been using snapchat and hinge (where we met) to talk. Before the first date she mentioned she didn't like snapchat so I offered my number, maybe not the best way to go but anyway...she never used it so I still don't have hers.

We are still talking, do I reiterate that she has my number or do I ask her for hers?



Submitted January 21, 2020 at 12:03AM

(26m) went on 2 dates with (22f) and have been using snapchat and hinge (where we met) to talk. Before the first date she mentioned she didn't like snapchat so I offered my number, maybe not the best way to go but anyway...she never used it so I still don't have hers.We are still talking, do I reiterate that she has my number or do I ask her for hers?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.