Me(19M) this chick won’t just go away what does she want?

Not sure what this girl wants from me?

So long story short this girl hit me up few months ago and we’ve been talking since and meeting up, she always calls me cute and handsome and all that, we meet up and go to places where her friend are at and we have a fun time..

We video chatted a bit few weeks ago but that stopped as I slowly distances myself and stuff, she keeps calling me husband and I call her wife but I’m not sure if I want to keep calling her thay or even have contact with her anymore to be fair.

Personally I’m just scared of catching feelings or getting into a relationship again, she’s very attractive and I like her personality but we cut contact for like a week since we last met and today her friend pops up on my story and says this

“Are you cheating on your wife (her name)?”

To which i said of course not and then she sends me voice notes of the girl I was seeing and we talked for a bit through voice notes and she says, you don’t talk to me and you’re probably busy with all your side girls and cheating on me and you should be taking care of our kid.

The kid is obviously a joke, but then it ended with her saying love, kisses and blah blah and the convo ended.

Now I just want to get rid of her and she doesn’t seem to go away even though I thought she’d be gone after like a week of no contact, what do you think this is at this point? They could just be bored but it’s annoying.

Tl:dr annoying chick won’t let a man live in peace



Submitted January 21, 2020 at 12:28AM

Not sure what this girl wants from me?So long story short this girl hit me up few months ago and we’ve been talking since and meeting up, she always calls me cute and handsome and all that, we meet up and go to places where her friend are at and we have a fun time..We video chatted a bit few weeks ago but that stopped as I slowly distances myself and stuff, she keeps calling me husband and I call her wife but I’m not sure if I want to keep calling her thay or even have contact with her anymore to be fair.Personally I’m just scared of catching feelings or getting into a relationship again, she’s very attractive and I like her personality but we cut contact for like a week since we last met and today her friend pops up on my story and says this“Are you cheating on your wife (her name)?”To which i said of course not and then she sends me voice notes of the girl I was seeing and we talked for a bit through voice notes and she says, you don’t talk to me and you’re probably busy with all your side girls and cheating on me and you should be taking care of our kid.The kid is obviously a joke, but then it ended with her saying love, kisses and blah blah and the convo ended.Now I just want to get rid of her and she doesn’t seem to go away even though I thought she’d be gone after like a week of no contact, what do you think this is at this point? They could just be bored but it’s annoying.Tl:dr annoying chick won’t let a man live in peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.