/u/TheChronologer1 on how to come out? ace rings?

Even if they don't accept you immediately, it's better to come out so that they have as much time as possible to accept it. It also helps you by not keeping a stressor on your shoulders.

As for the ace ring, is there a friend that would support you? If sob you can ask to send it to their house and you can pick it up at some point. Many people make their ring so it's not unusual to have a painted or hand-made ring. It makes it more special for some people. If you want, I can send you link for a ring that expresses ace and lesbian (I'm gay aroace), if you find a way to get one discreetly.





January 27, 2020 at 11:58PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.