Is The "Sexual Imprint" Real?

I watched a video on youtube about something called the "sexual imprint".

Basically the video talked about how women can be imprinted by a specific type of man and lust for that type of man regardless of who she is with in the future.

Usually this happens in a few cases;

1) The first 3 men she's slept with. So the first 3 men to make her orgasm or give her a really good sexual experience will be the type of guys she will naturally be attracted to for the rest of her life. If they were all 6'4, slim build guys, she will lust for those kind of guys her entire life.

2) The man is the father of her child. If she let a man impregnate her, she basically finds the man of such high value that she believed he was worth being her mate for life.

So the idea is, for example. If I date or marry a woman, however I don't match her sexual imprint, she will most likely cheat on me with the men she wants sexually.

Or she will think about other men that she sexually desires when having sex with me.

Is this true?



Submitted January 28, 2020 at 12:17AM

I watched a video on youtube about something called the "sexual imprint".Basically the video talked about how women can be imprinted by a specific type of man and lust for that type of man regardless of who she is with in the future.Usually this happens in a few cases;1) The first 3 men she's slept with. So the first 3 men to make her orgasm or give her a really good sexual experience will be the type of guys she will naturally be attracted to for the rest of her life. If they were all 6'4, slim build guys, she will lust for those kind of guys her entire life.2) The man is the father of her child. If she let a man impregnate her, she basically finds the man of such high value that she believed he was worth being her mate for life.So the idea is, for example. If I date or marry a woman, however I don't match her sexual imprint, she will most likely cheat on me with the men she wants sexually.Or she will think about other men that she sexually desires when having sex with me.Is this true?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.