Struggling I get it up anymore

This is weird as I’m only 15 but my gf tried giving me a hand job for my first time ever and I couldn’t even get turned on and also I even find it much harder than usual by myself and I have no idea why this is.

Edit: just looked at the title and realised it made no sense sorry



Submitted January 15, 2020 at 11:47PM

This is weird as I’m only 15 but my gf tried giving me a hand job for my first time ever and I couldn’t even get turned on and also I even find it much harder than usual by myself and I have no idea why this is.Edit: just looked at the title and realised it made no sense sorry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.