My[24m] fwb[22f] got a tattoo of my name on her back... we aren’t at all serious

So background my friends with benefits and I been seeing each other on and off for 2.5 years. I’ll say this much when she gets into the idea of something she generally gets really suckered in. She dropped out of college a year ago and now works as an apartment receptionist.

So now to what happened we started seeing each other decently frequently now. She showed me on Instagram how this couple got a tattoo of two doves on their arms.

I joked that it would be sexy if she got my name tattooed on her. And I made a joke that do you really love someone unless you get a face tattoo of their name. She said I had a pretty name and wouldn’t mind it.

Two weeks later she sends me a pic of her back where it’s all red and with a banner that has my name with a blue and red heart in front of it. I called it asking if it was a joke and she was like it’s for real.

I have no idea what to do, at that point I said we need to talk about it. We were supposed to link up today but I told her I was busy. I don’t know what to do or say here the main reason we been hooking up is cause the girl I was trying to date moved to Seattle...

I don’t know a nice way to tell her this was a terrible idea. She spent $200 on it already.. and it’s gonna make it hard for her to date another guy seriously after that.

tl;dr- friends with benefits that I wasn’t that into got a tattoo of my name on her back



Submitted January 16, 2020 at 12:16AM

So background my friends with benefits and I been seeing each other on and off for 2.5 years. I’ll say this much when she gets into the idea of something she generally gets really suckered in. She dropped out of college a year ago and now works as an apartment receptionist.So now to what happened we started seeing each other decently frequently now. She showed me on Instagram how this couple got a tattoo of two doves on their arms.I joked that it would be sexy if she got my name tattooed on her. And I made a joke that do you really love someone unless you get a face tattoo of their name. She said I had a pretty name and wouldn’t mind it.Two weeks later she sends me a pic of her back where it’s all red and with a banner that has my name with a blue and red heart in front of it. I called it asking if it was a joke and she was like it’s for real.I have no idea what to do, at that point I said we need to talk about it. We were supposed to link up today but I told her I was busy. I don’t know what to do or say here the main reason we been hooking up is cause the girl I was trying to date moved to Seattle...I don’t know a nice way to tell her this was a terrible idea. She spent $200 on it already.. and it’s gonna make it hard for her to date another guy seriously after that.tl;dr- friends with benefits that I wasn’t that into got a tattoo of my name on her back

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.