My girlfriend and I got eachother off in front of her dad without him knowing.

So I work out of town up in Fort McMurray and I got sent home for the week due to transportation problems.

So I hit the road this morning and surprised her I got home this afternoon, so I spent the afternoon watching movies and I was really horny after a week in camp I started to rub her vagina outside of her pajamas under the blankets

She kept trying to get me to stop but then she started to rub my penis eventually slipping her hand down my pants, she rubbed dry for a bit but when her dad left the room for a minute she spat on her hand and I pulled it out, her dad returned and I was throbbing but couldn't get off so I put my hand down her pants and played with her vagina.

I had to muffle my orgasm as I came all over the blanket her hands are so soft and wet from her spit.

We had to head out for food since it was dinner time, when we returned we put on titanic and I thought I would return the favour.

I teased her when we were in the drive through by rubbing her leg and softly rub her vagina outside of her pajamas once again, after dinner I wasted no time I put my hand down her pants and rubbed her clit aggressively she was moaning silently I saw it her eyes.

Her hand was placed over her mouth, I could feel her legs twitch as the sensation must've been intense almost unbearable and she got extremely wet, then she came and came hard, her orgasmed hard suddenly closing her legs signaling me to stop.

Her dad was oblivious to it all! Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to take her upstairs for round two



Submitted January 15, 2020 at 11:43PM

So I work out of town up in Fort McMurray and I got sent home for the week due to transportation problems.So I hit the road this morning and surprised her I got home this afternoon, so I spent the afternoon watching movies and I was really horny after a week in camp I started to rub her vagina outside of her pajamas under the blanketsShe kept trying to get me to stop but then she started to rub my penis eventually slipping her hand down my pants, she rubbed dry for a bit but when her dad left the room for a minute she spat on her hand and I pulled it out, her dad returned and I was throbbing but couldn't get off so I put my hand down her pants and played with her vagina.I had to muffle my orgasm as I came all over the blanket her hands are so soft and wet from her spit.We had to head out for food since it was dinner time, when we returned we put on titanic and I thought I would return the favour.I teased her when we were in the drive through by rubbing her leg and softly rub her vagina outside of her pajamas once again, after dinner I wasted no time I put my hand down her pants and rubbed her clit aggressively she was moaning silently I saw it her eyes.Her hand was placed over her mouth, I could feel her legs twitch as the sensation must've been intense almost unbearable and she got extremely wet, then she came and came hard, her orgasmed hard suddenly closing her legs signaling me to stop.Her dad was oblivious to it all! Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to take her upstairs for round two

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.