Should I hire a prostitute?

I'd like to preface that sex work here is perfectly legal, and I have contact with ones that aren't exploited by anyone (self employed).

I (22M) am very shy irl, I suffer from a severe anxiety disorder, and as a result, I am being extremely sex starved, and approaching any girls makes me really really nervous. I've heard that hiring one helps mitigate those issues, and it also boost confidence or something.

On the other hand, there's also the social stigma that comes with it hiring one, and being with one. And I heard some people say the first time is better once the person you're doing it with is actually close to you. For that matter, should I do it? Or should I keep waiting for an opportunity?



Submitted January 13, 2020 at 11:54PM

I'd like to preface that sex work here is perfectly legal, and I have contact with ones that aren't exploited by anyone (self employed).I (22M) am very shy irl, I suffer from a severe anxiety disorder, and as a result, I am being extremely sex starved, and approaching any girls makes me really really nervous. I've heard that hiring one helps mitigate those issues, and it also boost confidence or something.On the other hand, there's also the social stigma that comes with it hiring one, and being with one. And I heard some people say the first time is better once the person you're doing it with is actually close to you. For that matter, should I do it? Or should I keep waiting for an opportunity?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.