Getting bored with my my gf [23], starting to compare her to my ex

Outside of sex, I’m crazy in love with her. But I’m...just getting kinda bored with her, and I’m starting to compare her to my ex.

Current gf just bored me. Our sex is basically her jerking me off for like 1-3 minutes, then putting my dick inside her and fucking until I or sometimes both of us cum. Oral is very rare. She very rarely lets me finger her or go down on her. There’s like no foreplay, and when I try to initiate more foreplay, she just kinda brushes it off.

She also seems like she doesn’t want me to see her. Lights are always off. If we fuck during the day, she’s got the covers over her. If we do it doggy, she lays flat with her legs closed.

She’s gorgeous, and I don’t know what she is ashamed of, but it’s like she’s too shy for me to see her intimate parts, and I’m a guy...I’m visual and that’s part of the turn on for me.

I’ve been just thinking about me and my ex gf’s sex life recently. We never could have worked out on an emotional-connection level, but our sex life was just so much more adventurous. It wasn’t uncommon for us to do doreplay for 20-30 minutes with me eating her out and fingering her, etc. We would fuck multiple positions bare back, and then she’d finish me by tasting herself on my cock while swallowing my load.

It’s just such a different level of excitement and fun. I’m by no means some crazy wild BDSM guy or anything, but the lack of variety and excitement is just getting soooo boring to me.

How do I have this talk with her?



Submitted January 14, 2020 at 12:15AM

Outside of sex, I’m crazy in love with her. But I’m...just getting kinda bored with her, and I’m starting to compare her to my ex.Current gf just bored me. Our sex is basically her jerking me off for like 1-3 minutes, then putting my dick inside her and fucking until I or sometimes both of us cum. Oral is very rare. She very rarely lets me finger her or go down on her. There’s like no foreplay, and when I try to initiate more foreplay, she just kinda brushes it off.She also seems like she doesn’t want me to see her. Lights are always off. If we fuck during the day, she’s got the covers over her. If we do it doggy, she lays flat with her legs closed.She’s gorgeous, and I don’t know what she is ashamed of, but it’s like she’s too shy for me to see her intimate parts, and I’m a guy...I’m visual and that’s part of the turn on for me.I’ve been just thinking about me and my ex gf’s sex life recently. We never could have worked out on an emotional-connection level, but our sex life was just so much more adventurous. It wasn’t uncommon for us to do doreplay for 20-30 minutes with me eating her out and fingering her, etc. We would fuck multiple positions bare back, and then she’d finish me by tasting herself on my cock while swallowing my load.It’s just such a different level of excitement and fun. I’m by no means some crazy wild BDSM guy or anything, but the lack of variety and excitement is just getting soooo boring to me.How do I have this talk with her?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.