I'm 24 years old and I'm going on a date with a woman who is 30 years old. How do I go about making it a great date despite the age difference?

I'm a 24 year old guy and I'm going on a date with a woman who is 30 years old. I know the gap does not seem that big, but the amount of life experience you go through is quite a lot. Considering that I'm still quite young, I just want to make sure that the date goes well.

We have been texting back and forth and met up a few times, but she is quite mature for her age and I don't want to come off as some young guy looking for a date that ends in sex or anything that is considered something a young guy in his early 20s would do.

I want to impress, any advice?



Submitted January 22, 2020 at 12:26AM

I'm a 24 year old guy and I'm going on a date with a woman who is 30 years old. I know the gap does not seem that big, but the amount of life experience you go through is quite a lot. Considering that I'm still quite young, I just want to make sure that the date goes well.We have been texting back and forth and met up a few times, but she is quite mature for her age and I don't want to come off as some young guy looking for a date that ends in sex or anything that is considered something a young guy in his early 20s would do.I want to impress, any advice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.