James dean 2.0 aka dating god help me

I explain shortly, me a 19 Year old Male is having a good time in Vacation, i am currently in a eastern european country, i am originally from here but i moved to switzerland.

So, Yesterday i was clubbing with some friends and they were also some girls, after a girl friend which i know TOLD ME "my friend really finds u cute" i answered her with "lets see what the night shows" after i proceded to get drunk as shit, i talked a bit to her and stuff and before i went home i asked her for her instagram, she didnt hesitate and gave it to me directly. But when i in the middle of the night tried to put my arm around her waist she rejected me, but afterwads it was still okay, i guess just too offensive.

So, what should the next step be? I am till the 6th of januar here so there is some time. Tbh i think if this leads to something it will be a hookup or something nothing serious, because there is no time, but time will show i guess.

I thought about some options

  1. text her a insta dm and ask her if she wants to take a drink or something (tbh i think this is dumb because Girls in my ages get disarracted if she sees that she has you. That you want her blabla. They want a Male which they have to fight four. But tell me if i am wrong.

  2. Ask my Girl friend if she can go out with her and then i join in.

  3. Ask her if she wants to come hang out to my place.

sorry for bad english, its not my native language

thank you!



Submitted December 27, 2019 at 12:12AM

I explain shortly, me a 19 Year old Male is having a good time in Vacation, i am currently in a eastern european country, i am originally from here but i moved to switzerland.So, Yesterday i was clubbing with some friends and they were also some girls, after a girl friend which i know TOLD ME "my friend really finds u cute" i answered her with "lets see what the night shows" after i proceded to get drunk as shit, i talked a bit to her and stuff and before i went home i asked her for her instagram, she didnt hesitate and gave it to me directly. But when i in the middle of the night tried to put my arm around her waist she rejected me, but afterwads it was still okay, i guess just too offensive.So, what should the next step be? I am till the 6th of januar here so there is some time. Tbh i think if this leads to something it will be a hookup or something nothing serious, because there is no time, but time will show i guess.I thought about some optionstext her a insta dm and ask her if she wants to take a drink or something (tbh i think this is dumb because Girls in my ages get disarracted if she sees that she has you. That you want her blabla. They want a Male which they have to fight four. But tell me if i am wrong.Ask my Girl friend if she can go out with her and then i join in.Ask her if she wants to come hang out to my place.sorry for bad english, its not my native languagethank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.