22M and 22F, girl has been standoffish/pissed off lately and I am not the only one that noticed. How do I talk to her to open up?

Title. Our mutual friends went out and they were also telling me the same that she seems pissed off lately.

How can I make her open up? She always says nothing is wrong



Submitted December 27, 2019 at 12:01AM

Title. Our mutual friends went out and they were also telling me the same that she seems pissed off lately.How can I make her open up? She always says nothing is wrong

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.