I'm not sure if her (F26) interest in me (M25) is waning?

I've been speaking to a woman for 2 weeks now, met on a dating site. Got on really well, plenty in common, the banter is great too. Met this weekend for a first date - held hands back to my train after drinks, had a good time and we agreed we'd have a second date.

The day after she was her normal self and even drunk texted me, which was cute. She was hungover and tired yesterday so her texts were different, shorter, slower replies but always at least a reply.

Today has been harder, more laughing with me in a desperate way. I raised the idea of adding her on Facevook but due to her job I couldn't due to her privacy settings. Suggested she added me. Nothing and no reply to that so we moved on.

Tonight has been harder and feels like she's really lost interest in me, comments about "i don't mind you talking to other girls" when I stated I only speak and date one women at a time (old fashioned, I know), not really making an effort when the banter beforehand was great and I even asked for a cuddle as I was feeling down and just got a "hahaha" from her.

She does have a busy job, works hard and is tired today but it just feels awkward whereas before it was so fluid. Like something has changed. I've left her on read as I got a "no problem 😊" reply to a message which...well I can't think anything to reply to so I'm going to leave it til she can be bothered making an effort again.

But am I right to be concerned she's going off of me? I'll be annoyed if so as she seems to tick all my boxes SO FAR but...I don't know why this keeps happening. Perhaps I'm overthinking, idk, but it definitely seems like something has changed?



Submitted December 09, 2019 at 11:17PM

I've been speaking to a woman for 2 weeks now, met on a dating site. Got on really well, plenty in common, the banter is great too. Met this weekend for a first date - held hands back to my train after drinks, had a good time and we agreed we'd have a second date.The day after she was her normal self and even drunk texted me, which was cute. She was hungover and tired yesterday so her texts were different, shorter, slower replies but always at least a reply.Today has been harder, more laughing with me in a desperate way. I raised the idea of adding her on Facevook but due to her job I couldn't due to her privacy settings. Suggested she added me. Nothing and no reply to that so we moved on.Tonight has been harder and feels like she's really lost interest in me, comments about "i don't mind you talking to other girls" when I stated I only speak and date one women at a time (old fashioned, I know), not really making an effort when the banter beforehand was great and I even asked for a cuddle as I was feeling down and just got a "hahaha" from her.She does have a busy job, works hard and is tired today but it just feels awkward whereas before it was so fluid. Like something has changed. I've left her on read as I got a "no problem 😊" reply to a message which...well I can't think anything to reply to so I'm going to leave it til she can be bothered making an effort again.But am I right to be concerned she's going off of me? I'll be annoyed if so as she seems to tick all my boxes SO FAR but...I don't know why this keeps happening. Perhaps I'm overthinking, idk, but it definitely seems like something has changed?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.