Christmas present ideas

So, we’re not official yet but Christmas is coming up and I honestly don’t know what could I possibly get for a man.

Since we’re not officially out together as a couple. I don’t know what’s the right thing for him. He’s also capable of buying expensive stuffs on his own.

I don’t have many experience on this either.



Submitted December 09, 2019 at 11:44PM

So, we’re not official yet but Christmas is coming up and I honestly don’t know what could I possibly get for a man.Since we’re not officially out together as a couple. I don’t know what’s the right thing for him. He’s also capable of buying expensive stuffs on his own.I don’t have many experience on this either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.