What are actual arguments FOR sex before marriage?

I did some extremely cursory research, and so far these are the arguments I've found.

.Couples rarely get married in their teens anymore, so couples have to fight temptation for YEARS

.sex helps to define a couples compatibility

.some people never get married

.people can hit puberty and be able to have kids as young as 10 years old

.sex is fun

What are others?



Submitted October 22, 2019 at 12:19AM

I did some extremely cursory research, and so far these are the arguments I've found..Couples rarely get married in their teens anymore, so couples have to fight temptation for YEARS.sex helps to define a couples compatibility.some people never get married.people can hit puberty and be able to have kids as young as 10 years old.sex is funWhat are others?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.