31M, looking for a place to discuss and explore my uncommon fetishes

hi!

i'm 31, i'm a straight guy, i'm a little lost.

for a lot of reasons i'm a little behind when it comes to sex stuff in general. long, sad story.

i made this throwaway account to find a place to discuss my..'unique' fetishes (nothing crazy, they're actually a little funny) but i also don't know if i want a subreddit suggested, since i'm paranoid about saying what my fetishes are publicly, even on a throwaway account

i made a fetlife account a while ago but i dunno what to do with it honestly. i feel dumb.

anyone have any other recommendations?

thank you for reading!



Submitted October 22, 2019 at 12:19AM

hi!i'm 31, i'm a straight guy, i'm a little lost.for a lot of reasons i'm a little behind when it comes to sex stuff in general. long, sad story.i made this throwaway account to find a place to discuss my..'unique' fetishes (nothing crazy, they're actually a little funny) but i also don't know if i want a subreddit suggested, since i'm paranoid about saying what my fetishes are publicly, even on a throwaway accounti made a fetlife account a while ago but i dunno what to do with it honestly. i feel dumb.anyone have any other recommendations?thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.