Being an unusual partner

Hey y'all, so I'm in a new relationship and super happy about it. Sexually things are amazing between us, but it's also a bit weird for me - I'm apparently kind of an exception to the rule for him in a lot of ways.

Like, for instance he absolutely LOVES how "thicc" I am, loves my breasts, etc. Thing is, he normally doesn't care about boobs that much and his normal type is tiny girls.

Then sexually he doesn't normally like blowjobs much but loves them from me. He also has an easier time actually cumming with me than anyone else.

So I was just wondering if any of you guys were in a similar situation and how you feel about it. Personally, I LOVE it.



Submitted October 21, 2019 at 11:55PM

Hey y'all, so I'm in a new relationship and super happy about it. Sexually things are amazing between us, but it's also a bit weird for me - I'm apparently kind of an exception to the rule for him in a lot of ways.Like, for instance he absolutely LOVES how "thicc" I am, loves my breasts, etc. Thing is, he normally doesn't care about boobs that much and his normal type is tiny girls.Then sexually he doesn't normally like blowjobs much but loves them from me. He also has an easier time actually cumming with me than anyone else.So I was just wondering if any of you guys were in a similar situation and how you feel about it. Personally, I LOVE it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.