I can’t figure out what he wants from me

For background, I am 26F and he is 27f and we met on Tinder. We have been on three dates so far.

The first date, we met for drinks at a local pub. We maybe hung out for 3 hours? It was nice but nothing amazing. I did think he was very good looking in person.

We texted infrequently after the first date. He asked me on a second date but not for almost 3 weeks. I met him for drinks, we kissed for the first time and it was good...

A week later (last week) he said he could meet me but he had been out all day. I invited him over to mine for drinks but he said we should go to the pub instead. We went for a drink. He ended up coming up to my apartment afterwards anyway and we made out for about an hour. It probably would have gone further but he had to work very early.

After this, he has text me daily (usually first) but it is only short conversations (2-3 messages each max).

I know he will probably text me on his day off asking to go for drinks.

I am confused because if he just wanted to sleep with me then I’ve made it obvious that I would and he’s yet to bite...but if he did not just want to sleep with me then why are we going through all this rigmarole?

So wise people of reddit... what do you think?



Submitted October 18, 2019 at 11:37PM

For background, I am 26F and he is 27f and we met on Tinder. We have been on three dates so far.The first date, we met for drinks at a local pub. We maybe hung out for 3 hours? It was nice but nothing amazing. I did think he was very good looking in person.We texted infrequently after the first date. He asked me on a second date but not for almost 3 weeks. I met him for drinks, we kissed for the first time and it was good...A week later (last week) he said he could meet me but he had been out all day. I invited him over to mine for drinks but he said we should go to the pub instead. We went for a drink. He ended up coming up to my apartment afterwards anyway and we made out for about an hour. It probably would have gone further but he had to work very early.After this, he has text me daily (usually first) but it is only short conversations (2-3 messages each max).I know he will probably text me on his day off asking to go for drinks.I am confused because if he just wanted to sleep with me then I’ve made it obvious that I would and he’s yet to bite...but if he did not just want to sleep with me then why are we going through all this rigmarole?So wise people of reddit... what do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.