/u/artificialphantom on Does this count as sexual attraction??

Arousal and libido have nothing to do with asexuality. Being sex-repulsed also has nothing to do with asexuality. Asexuality is a lack of sexual attraction. So as long as you don't feel sexually attracted to any specific people ("damn I'd hit that" sort of feeling) then you're ace. Aces are very diverse otherwise, some with active libido (which sounds like you), some without, some with lots of turn-ons, some with few or none, some sex-repulsed, some not.





September 28, 2019 at 12:20AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.