The best year of my life with my ex (f20) and me (m22) and i hope for the best

I was with this girl (F20) for a year and I am (m22) , we have done a lot together, and I can honestly say to this day that I don't regret a single moment and I still love her more than anything. We are not together now but I will do anything to get her back, don't give up on what means the most to you.

I've been on holidays and seen a bit of the world I thought I never would of seen. I have been to hospital and gotten over my fear of the place after my mother passed. I learnt to ride a horse which I never would of done without her. I have eaten things I never would of tried.

This girl helped me so much and taught me to get out of my comfort zone. Don't ever settle for the minimum, aim for the best.

TL;DR this relationship lasted a year, she did a lot for me and I don't regret a single moment, and people should enjoy what they have.



Submitted September 28, 2019 at 12:15AM

I was with this girl (F20) for a year and I am (m22) , we have done a lot together, and I can honestly say to this day that I don't regret a single moment and I still love her more than anything. We are not together now but I will do anything to get her back, don't give up on what means the most to you.I've been on holidays and seen a bit of the world I thought I never would of seen. I have been to hospital and gotten over my fear of the place after my mother passed. I learnt to ride a horse which I never would of done without her. I have eaten things I never would of tried.This girl helped me so much and taught me to get out of my comfort zone. Don't ever settle for the minimum, aim for the best.TL;DR this relationship lasted a year, she did a lot for me and I don't regret a single moment, and people should enjoy what they have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.