I (19M) Predict That My Mother (43F) is Going to Divorce Her Fourth Husband (48M), and I Confronted My Mother About It

My mom is not really a good person. She’s antivaxx, refusing to vaccinate my baby brothers who live with her. She thinks that everyone, including her husband, is out to get her.

A year ago, she began accusing her fourth husband (yes, FOURTH) that he was abusing her, when in reality, she was emotionally abusing him. She would call my grandparents and me, just to scream about how her husband is “such a horrible person and he should die!”.

The only reason she never divorced him is that my grandmother managed to convince her to patch things up with him and stay for the sake of my two baby brothers... but I feel like even then, one accidental action or comment could make her too enraged to listen.

And this is what happened with her first husband, her second, and her third. I even once told her to her face that she would divorce him by the end of the year, referencing the other husbands.

She kinda got passive-aggressive, saying that she FINALLY found her husband that she wants to be with. Yeah, because screaming at him almost all the time is “love”. I need help. Please give me advice. Thank you.

**TL;DR;** : I think my mom's gonna divorce her fourth husband, and when confronted about it, my mom got very pissy.



Submitted September 28, 2019 at 12:19AM

My mom is not really a good person. She’s antivaxx, refusing to vaccinate my baby brothers who live with her. She thinks that everyone, including her husband, is out to get her.​A year ago, she began accusing her fourth husband (yes, FOURTH) that he was abusing her, when in reality, she was emotionally abusing him. She would call my grandparents and me, just to scream about how her husband is “such a horrible person and he should die!”.​The only reason she never divorced him is that my grandmother managed to convince her to patch things up with him and stay for the sake of my two baby brothers... but I feel like even then, one accidental action or comment could make her too enraged to listen.​And this is what happened with her first husband, her second, and her third. I even once told her to her face that she would divorce him by the end of the year, referencing the other husbands.​She kinda got passive-aggressive, saying that she FINALLY found her husband that she wants to be with. Yeah, because screaming at him almost all the time is “love”. I need help. Please give me advice. Thank you.**TL;DR;** : I think my mom's gonna divorce her fourth husband, and when confronted about it, my mom got very pissy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.