Superficial question for women on how much I can improve my attraction by getting in shape (M/37)

As I mentioned, this is a very superficial question and I will probably sound shallow but I'm trying to improve my own physical attraction that women have for me (if any) and would like the opinion from women on how much more weight I can lose, muscle to put on, and get cut to improve my looks and by how much I would be able to improve my looks by doing so.

I promise this is not a troll post or a way to feel good about myself. Here are pics of my upper body.

https://imgur.com/a/1uacfQg

I'm 5'10'', 195 lbs., 37.6% Muscle Mass, and 24.8% Body Fat according to my Weight Gurus app.

On a scale of 1-10 (5 being average in the United States) can you rate my body and also how much I need to improve to go up 1, 2, 3 or even 4 on the physical looks scale? I understand every woman finds different body types attractive, but I would like to get a general sense on how much I need to improve.

Thanks.



Submitted September 27, 2019 at 11:47PM

As I mentioned, this is a very superficial question and I will probably sound shallow but I'm trying to improve my own physical attraction that women have for me (if any) and would like the opinion from women on how much more weight I can lose, muscle to put on, and get cut to improve my looks and by how much I would be able to improve my looks by doing so.I promise this is not a troll post or a way to feel good about myself. Here are pics of my upper body.https://ift.tt/2nn9lHo 5'10'', 195 lbs., 37.6% Muscle Mass, and 24.8% Body Fat according to my Weight Gurus app.On a scale of 1-10 (5 being average in the United States) can you rate my body and also how much I need to improve to go up 1, 2, 3 or even 4 on the physical looks scale? I understand every woman finds different body types attractive, but I would like to get a general sense on how much I need to improve.Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.