Sex with a Big Beautiful Woman in a few days and I need some advice

I've been dating this gorgeous girthy girl for a few weeks now and it's going amazingly, she's confirmed that we're getting it on in a few days. I'm incredibly nervous as I've never had any experience before, but she has so at least one of us knows what we're doing.

So what's the best advice for pleasuring a big girl? I'm 7'' if that helps, could that open our options in terms of positions? How do I last more than 10 seconds? HELP?!



Submitted September 04, 2019 at 11:13PM

I've been dating this gorgeous girthy girl for a few weeks now and it's going amazingly, she's confirmed that we're getting it on in a few days. I'm incredibly nervous as I've never had any experience before, but she has so at least one of us knows what we're doing.So what's the best advice for pleasuring a big girl? I'm 7'' if that helps, could that open our options in terms of positions? How do I last more than 10 seconds? HELP?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.