Lack of consistent sex leads to feelings of short tempered, annoyance, and horny all the time after a certain period of time?

I figured it was finally time to post a question of my own after being a lurker of this sub on occasion.

I am 21 and my girlfriend and I have been together for quite sometime, albeit she is also my first girlfriend and first for everything, this of course includes losing my virginity.

Our sex life seems to be all over the table, but if I could sum it up, a good week is one to two times per week max, and a bad week is once every two weeks and sometimes three weeks.

Factors impact this includes us both living at home with our parents still, her only wanting to do anything if she had come just fresh out of the shower or shortly before, and us not being home alone with another.

However, some weeks she seems to be all over me, and although we may not have full on intercourse each time, we certainly do things a few times out of the week.

Sex is like a high, and although she may have been my first and only, I already know that it's something that I absolutely love and believe to be important to a relationship. But she doesn't believe that, or that it's necessary, and it's impossible to change her mind. Nothing can ever be "planned in advance," and for the most part it must start organically.

This high is enough to last a few days afterwards, and I suppose I don't need it everyday, although of course myself would be open to it if it was an option. But by the time a week approaches and longer I start to go crazy, I get short tempered, annoyed at little things, and flat out am horny all the time.

Maybe it's just me and I'm overthinking the sex too much, but I enjoy being physical. I do absolutely love her.

It's like after a certain period of time of no sex it's like my meter is too far from 100 and I'm at 43/100. This number equates to me feeling crazy. But after we have sex again I'm back at 100.

Anyone else?



Submitted September 04, 2019 at 11:28PM

I figured it was finally time to post a question of my own after being a lurker of this sub on occasion.I am 21 and my girlfriend and I have been together for quite sometime, albeit she is also my first girlfriend and first for everything, this of course includes losing my virginity.Our sex life seems to be all over the table, but if I could sum it up, a good week is one to two times per week max, and a bad week is once every two weeks and sometimes three weeks.Factors impact this includes us both living at home with our parents still, her only wanting to do anything if she had come just fresh out of the shower or shortly before, and us not being home alone with another.However, some weeks she seems to be all over me, and although we may not have full on intercourse each time, we certainly do things a few times out of the week.Sex is like a high, and although she may have been my first and only, I already know that it's something that I absolutely love and believe to be important to a relationship. But she doesn't believe that, or that it's necessary, and it's impossible to change her mind. Nothing can ever be "planned in advance," and for the most part it must start organically.This high is enough to last a few days afterwards, and I suppose I don't need it everyday, although of course myself would be open to it if it was an option. But by the time a week approaches and longer I start to go crazy, I get short tempered, annoyed at little things, and flat out am horny all the time.Maybe it's just me and I'm overthinking the sex too much, but I enjoy being physical. I do absolutely love her.It's like after a certain period of time of no sex it's like my meter is too far from 100 and I'm at 43/100. This number equates to me feeling crazy. But after we have sex again I'm back at 100.Anyone else?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.