New partner has herpes, what do I need to know?

She’s on meds, obviously not currently having an outbreak but I know nothing about this or how it goes from person to person. I thought it was only contagious during an outbreak, but I’m seeing mixed information. Can someone please clear this up for me or point me towards some resources?

Basically I want to know if I keep sleeping with this person will I absolutely get herpes even if she’s on meds and doesn’t have an outbreak?



Submitted September 04, 2019 at 11:45PM

She’s on meds, obviously not currently having an outbreak but I know nothing about this or how it goes from person to person. I thought it was only contagious during an outbreak, but I’m seeing mixed information. Can someone please clear this up for me or point me towards some resources?Basically I want to know if I keep sleeping with this person will I absolutely get herpes even if she’s on meds and doesn’t have an outbreak?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.