Dating is pointless

Anyone else feel that long term, in this day and age of instant hook ups through the net, overexposure through social media and all the rest, that a long term faithful partner is just a fanciful idea?

Honestly, I'll never get married. No way. But now, even being with a chick is almost pointless beyond the physical release, because nobody seems to be able to be faithful for any length of time. Why invest at all?

No wonder people treat others like disposable shit. Because when it happens to you, you feel as if that's the way things are.



Submitted September 04, 2019 at 11:44PM

Anyone else feel that long term, in this day and age of instant hook ups through the net, overexposure through social media and all the rest, that a long term faithful partner is just a fanciful idea?Honestly, I'll never get married. No way. But now, even being with a chick is almost pointless beyond the physical release, because nobody seems to be able to be faithful for any length of time. Why invest at all?No wonder people treat others like disposable shit. Because when it happens to you, you feel as if that's the way things are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.