/u/uncle_SAM98 on I think I was assaulted and needed to share.

Taking off your pants absolutely did not mean that you were inviting this kind of behavior. You were candid with him about your asexuality and had a set of understood boundaries, and if all it took was a couple of drinks and dozing off for him to violate those boundaries, then it really doesn't matter if your pants were off or on. Being comfortable enough with a friend to undress and doze off together is a type of platonic intimacy that a lot of us would like to enjoy. It's not your fault for assuming he would respect that. I've been there too. It just sucks.





August 13, 2019 at 12:08AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.