[M25][F23] Breaking up or continue

I've always been terrible at break ups, I always drag it out and it never happens.

I've been with my girlfriend for a little over a year and its been alright, theres been some issues like in every relationship but she was talking about the future and she wants kids, I don't think I want them and she also has had a very low/non existent sex drive while my sex drive is very high so that is not working well. We live about an hour apart.

All my friends tell me to end it, etc, I do think I should but I do like her, but she does love me much more than I do probably which its not fair for her either. She told me she would wait for me to change my mind on kids or whatever. So if I never change my mind, then its just wasted time since it will have to end eventually right?

I don't know what to do and I don't know when I'll see her next either.



Submitted August 12, 2019 at 11:48PM

I've always been terrible at break ups, I always drag it out and it never happens.I've been with my girlfriend for a little over a year and its been alright, theres been some issues like in every relationship but she was talking about the future and she wants kids, I don't think I want them and she also has had a very low/non existent sex drive while my sex drive is very high so that is not working well. We live about an hour apart.​All my friends tell me to end it, etc, I do think I should but I do like her, but she does love me much more than I do probably which its not fair for her either. She told me she would wait for me to change my mind on kids or whatever. So if I never change my mind, then its just wasted time since it will have to end eventually right?​I don't know what to do and I don't know when I'll see her next either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.