He’s 37 I’m 22,

We’re not exactly dating yet we like each other a lot and we’ve spoken about it and future plans and done... some things... (I’ll leave that to your imagination) but we work together and what the hell do I tell my parents (who I moved back in with after uni)

I’m financially independent (living with my parents but I pay rent and have saved a deposit to purchase my own place) ok I’m rambling I’m trying to persuade you I’m mature. I’m more worried that at his age he’ll push to want kids pretty soon.

Ok everything is great apart from being on a different stage of life. Do o go for it? Or put the breaks on now?



Submitted August 12, 2019 at 11:56PM

We’re not exactly dating yet we like each other a lot and we’ve spoken about it and future plans and done... some things... (I’ll leave that to your imagination) but we work together and what the hell do I tell my parents (who I moved back in with after uni)I’m financially independent (living with my parents but I pay rent and have saved a deposit to purchase my own place) ok I’m rambling I’m trying to persuade you I’m mature. I’m more worried that at his age he’ll push to want kids pretty soon.Ok everything is great apart from being on a different stage of life. Do o go for it? Or put the breaks on now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.