I’m attractive and got ghosted. Is he keeping the door open?

I (27F) am attractive... not trying to sound uppity. I am labeled as “intimidating” because of my looks, extroverted personality, and sex appeal. Because of that, I have not had much experience with being ghosted.

I met a guy who I was sooooo excited about. We met up one time for a drink, then went out Friday and Saturday night two weeks later. We made out and fooled around at his place on Saturday night. He was vocal about being attracted to me and looking to start a relationship, and so was I.

Everything seemed fine on Sunday. Then Monday thru today (Monday) he started distancing himself and the plans we made on Saturday night fell through because he was busy with work.

I’m convinced that I have been ghosted, although his text game is weak to begin with. I believe the ghosting has something to do with his work... he left today (supposedly) overseas until the end of the year.

TLDR - Do guys ghost to keep the door open for possibly picking things up in the future/at a better time? Do guys even think that far ahead?



Submitted August 13, 2019 at 12:03AM

I (27F) am attractive... not trying to sound uppity. I am labeled as “intimidating” because of my looks, extroverted personality, and sex appeal. Because of that, I have not had much experience with being ghosted.I met a guy who I was sooooo excited about. We met up one time for a drink, then went out Friday and Saturday night two weeks later. We made out and fooled around at his place on Saturday night. He was vocal about being attracted to me and looking to start a relationship, and so was I.Everything seemed fine on Sunday. Then Monday thru today (Monday) he started distancing himself and the plans we made on Saturday night fell through because he was busy with work.I’m convinced that I have been ghosted, although his text game is weak to begin with. I believe the ghosting has something to do with his work... he left today (supposedly) overseas until the end of the year.TLDR - Do guys ghost to keep the door open for possibly picking things up in the future/at a better time? Do guys even think that far ahead?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.