/u/SafetyHoodie on I think I was assaulted and needed to share.

He advanced on you while you were unconscious/asleep, that is 100% not okay. You could be fully clothed or naked, the fact of the matter is you never gave consent to be touched that way, and he still touched you. You are completely valid in feeling the way you feel, and what he did was wrong(illegal even).

I'm so sorry that happened to you. I don't have any advice really, just that you are completely right to feel the way you feel.





August 13, 2019 at 12:13AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.