How do you react to catching someone snooping on your phone?

Say you've been dating a girl for 2-3 months, things are going well and were ready to make things more serious but you catch her snooping on your phone.

She denies she was so you give her the benefit of the doubt but once she's gone, you check the last opened apps on your phone and you realize she really was snooping on your messages.

What do you say/how do you react the next time you see her?



Submitted August 12, 2019 at 11:59PM

Say you've been dating a girl for 2-3 months, things are going well and were ready to make things more serious but you catch her snooping on your phone.She denies she was so you give her the benefit of the doubt but once she's gone, you check the last opened apps on your phone and you realize she really was snooping on your messages.What do you say/how do you react the next time you see her?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.