How can you tell the difference between confidence and just being optimistic?

Not asking for advice, just looking to hear from other people: how do you personally know when you're being confident about a romantic situation as opposed to being optimistic? Do you feel/act different?

To clarify for anyone that might be confused by what I mean: there's a difference between being confident that something will happen (date, relationship, whatever) and simply being hopeful/staying positive that it could happen

Happy to hear from anyone, regardless of your current relationship status



Submitted August 13, 2019 at 12:08AM

Not asking for advice, just looking to hear from other people: how do you personally know when you're being confident about a romantic situation as opposed to being optimistic? Do you feel/act different?To clarify for anyone that might be confused by what I mean: there's a difference between being confident that something will happen (date, relationship, whatever) and simply being hopeful/staying positive that it could happenHappy to hear from anyone, regardless of your current relationship status

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.