I got mad (18/M) at my girl friend (18/F)

Hello. I hope this is the right place to ask .

So I have a girl I really care about. This might stupid enough, but she tried smoking once and now occasionally smokes, like she won't tell me, the last time was a year ago but I suspect she still does it and doesn't tell me.

Anyway, I got a message this night and she told me casually she smoked. I was devastated. I hope it doesn't sound that bad, but because I care so much about her I had a mini panic attack, cried and was standing in bed shaking. I found out she smoked like 5 times the last year.

And now I'm sitting here wondering what I should do. I talked with her. We got into an argument about it. And now I come here asking for help with what should I do.

TL;DR : I got mad at my girl friend for smoking and now I don't know what to do.



Submitted August 04, 2019 at 12:12AM

Hello. I hope this is the right place to ask .So I have a girl I really care about. This might stupid enough, but she tried smoking once and now occasionally smokes, like she won't tell me, the last time was a year ago but I suspect she still does it and doesn't tell me.Anyway, I got a message this night and she told me casually she smoked. I was devastated. I hope it doesn't sound that bad, but because I care so much about her I had a mini panic attack, cried and was standing in bed shaking. I found out she smoked like 5 times the last year.And now I'm sitting here wondering what I should do. I talked with her. We got into an argument about it. And now I come here asking for help with what should I do.TL;DR : I got mad at my girl friend for smoking and now I don't know what to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.