You’re so attractive. 😍

Sometimes when I look at your social media it just turns me on. You’re so damn attractive it even makes me smile. I get a little excited just by looking at your face.

You’re so hot and wayyy out of my league but I’d kill to get a guy like you. I don’t understand how you’re still single when literally every girl out there is begging for you.

I can only hope one day our paths will cross and we will meet again. But until then, I’ll be waiting for you and hope we can become friends.



Submitted July 30, 2019 at 11:57PM

Sometimes when I look at your social media it just turns me on. You’re so damn attractive it even makes me smile. I get a little excited just by looking at your face.You’re so hot and wayyy out of my league but I’d kill to get a guy like you. I don’t understand how you’re still single when literally every girl out there is begging for you.I can only hope one day our paths will cross and we will meet again. But until then, I’ll be waiting for you and hope we can become friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.