What should I try before its too late?

My girlfriend is slim and has incredible natural big tits. I'm not sure if I'll ever meet a girl with such an amazing chest again, and I don't think we will be dating for much longer sadly.

How can I enjoy them to the highest extent so I dont regret it in the future?

I always suck on her nipples when I can, and I have fucked them a couple times while she was laying down but didnt enjoy it as much because she didnt really hold them in place.

I've thought about fucking them while shes wearing a sports bra, any other advice?

thanks.

TLDR: want advice on what to do with girlfriend with amazing big boobs before its too late. any activities

edit: we are mutually ending it because we are moving across the globe from each other. smh. i asked a question about sex, not to be judged



Submitted July 30, 2019 at 11:44PM

My girlfriend is slim and has incredible natural big tits. I'm not sure if I'll ever meet a girl with such an amazing chest again, and I don't think we will be dating for much longer sadly.How can I enjoy them to the highest extent so I dont regret it in the future?I always suck on her nipples when I can, and I have fucked them a couple times while she was laying down but didnt enjoy it as much because she didnt really hold them in place.I've thought about fucking them while shes wearing a sports bra, any other advice?thanks.TLDR: want advice on what to do with girlfriend with amazing big boobs before its too late. any activitiesedit: we are mutually ending it because we are moving across the globe from each other. smh. i asked a question about sex, not to be judged

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.