This morning I got off to pictures of myself...

And I feel really good about it.

I’ve always been very self conscious of my looks. My body. I was made fun of when I was younger for being too curvy. Too pale.

I’m in shape but I’m not the typical skinny. I’m curvy. I think I always will be. I’ve done intense diets. I compare myself to the skinnier women.

I put on some sexy lingerie this morning and decided to take some photos of myself. And it turned me on a lot. I felt so sexy. I looked at the pictures after and got off to them.

I felt like I was being self absorbed but then I realized that I’ve never felt so confident in my life. It’s taken me a long time to get to this point and I feel pretty amazing about it.



Submitted July 31, 2019 at 12:12AM

And I feel really good about it.I’ve always been very self conscious of my looks. My body. I was made fun of when I was younger for being too curvy. Too pale.I’m in shape but I’m not the typical skinny. I’m curvy. I think I always will be. I’ve done intense diets. I compare myself to the skinnier women.I put on some sexy lingerie this morning and decided to take some photos of myself. And it turned me on a lot. I felt so sexy. I looked at the pictures after and got off to them.I felt like I was being self absorbed but then I realized that I’ve never felt so confident in my life. It’s taken me a long time to get to this point and I feel pretty amazing about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.