How to bring up using lube with a new hookup

I have been on a few dates with a new guy that I met on a dating app.

We've met up and had sex twice now and both times I've experienced some mechanical errors I believe due to the fact that he's a little bigger than I'm used to and it's been a while since I've had sex.

We're meeting up again tomorrow and I want to use lube but I'm not sure how to bring it up. I know I could just ask him if we can use it but I'd rather do it in a sort of sexy way. Any suggestions?



Submitted July 30, 2019 at 11:30PM

I have been on a few dates with a new guy that I met on a dating app.We've met up and had sex twice now and both times I've experienced some mechanical errors I believe due to the fact that he's a little bigger than I'm used to and it's been a while since I've had sex.We're meeting up again tomorrow and I want to use lube but I'm not sure how to bring it up. I know I could just ask him if we can use it but I'd rather do it in a sort of sexy way. Any suggestions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.