Meeting this woman for the first time, going to her place to drink and do whatever. Any ideas for what we can do?

I'm (M25) She's (F31)

We're both too broke to go on a datedate, so we decided it's best to just kick it at her place and drink.

Idea's so far:

  • Chillin & Talking

  • Netflix

  • Monopoly? Lol

Usually I don't even think about it, cuz I'm pretty decent at improv and just figuring things out as I go, but I really like this chick and obviously want to make a good first impression and avoid any awkward luls in entertainment.

So does anyone have any ideas/recommendations?

Any help appreciated!



Submitted July 30, 2019 at 11:44PM

I'm (M25) She's (F31)We're both too broke to go on a datedate, so we decided it's best to just kick it at her place and drink.Idea's so far:Chillin & TalkingNetflixMonopoly? LolUsually I don't even think about it, cuz I'm pretty decent at improv and just figuring things out as I go, but I really like this chick and obviously want to make a good first impression and avoid any awkward luls in entertainment.So does anyone have any ideas/recommendations?Any help appreciated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.