Who is in the wrong?

My boyfriend (17M) and I (17F) had a pretty bad fight last night. I was dropping him home and we were sitting in the parked car and he used my phone to look something up. He opened up the page where you can see the history and I snatched my phone from him and quickly deleted it because sometimes I look up weird questions and shit.

He immediately got passive aggressive and left the car without saying goodnight or anything. I opened the door and asked him to come back but he didn’t and asked when I would see him again but he just said soon and kept walking. I cried on the car ride home but he called me (after I tried calling) and said that to him it seems like I always have something to hide and he is so open.

Even if that is true, which I don’t think it is, did he deal with it in the right way? Is it normal for me to keep things private or should I be sharing everything with him?

TLDR- boyfriend and I had a fight and he became passive aggressive and left because I “hide things”



Submitted July 01, 2019 at 11:58PM

My boyfriend (17M) and I (17F) had a pretty bad fight last night. I was dropping him home and we were sitting in the parked car and he used my phone to look something up. He opened up the page where you can see the history and I snatched my phone from him and quickly deleted it because sometimes I look up weird questions and shit.He immediately got passive aggressive and left the car without saying goodnight or anything. I opened the door and asked him to come back but he didn’t and asked when I would see him again but he just said soon and kept walking. I cried on the car ride home but he called me (after I tried calling) and said that to him it seems like I always have something to hide and he is so open.Even if that is true, which I don’t think it is, did he deal with it in the right way? Is it normal for me to keep things private or should I be sharing everything with him?TLDR- boyfriend and I had a fight and he became passive aggressive and left because I “hide things”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.