Am I in the wrong, overthinking or..?

So I (f22) have been talking with this guy (m23) for about two months. We've met a handful of times and everything seemed great. We would talk on the phone about once a week.

He has now rescheduled and canceled 4 dates. Some due to being tired from work and the most recent saying his anxiety/depression is bad. He hardly text me. I have text him things asking if he is okay and how I can help but he just ignores it and I'll get get a "hey" a few hours later.

I haven't seen him in about 2.5 weeks and we hardly text. I wanted to talk yesterday but said he couldn't because he said he still didn't feel 100%

So me with my great timing sends a text that says I feel like he is pushing me away right as he sends a text saying that he is spending time with his uncle who doesn't feel well.

I don't know what to do. It feels like he might be ghosting me. We've never talked about his anxiety/depression before.



Submitted July 01, 2019 at 11:41PM

So I (f22) have been talking with this guy (m23) for about two months. We've met a handful of times and everything seemed great. We would talk on the phone about once a week.He has now rescheduled and canceled 4 dates. Some due to being tired from work and the most recent saying his anxiety/depression is bad. He hardly text me. I have text him things asking if he is okay and how I can help but he just ignores it and I'll get get a "hey" a few hours later.I haven't seen him in about 2.5 weeks and we hardly text. I wanted to talk yesterday but said he couldn't because he said he still didn't feel 100%So me with my great timing sends a text that says I feel like he is pushing me away right as he sends a text saying that he is spending time with his uncle who doesn't feel well.I don't know what to do. It feels like he might be ghosting me. We've never talked about his anxiety/depression before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.