Heartbroken and seeking advice

Hello, I (23M) have been broken up with almost half a year ago. It happened after af 2 month relationship, she (21F) used the slow fade to ghosting method, it taking abort a month for her to completely stop the contact. We were very quick to bond, and I specially felt that this was the woman I was to be with for at least a long time.

Now I'm trying to deal with the shock that she apparently sees me as the worst possible human being on earth, as well as the heartbreak itself, never really being good at letting go. I'm currently using my martial arts practice as well as frequent gym trips as a way to deal, but it's only working as a quick fix, so I hoped you guys n' gals had some tips for me to be better at dealing with breakups?

TL;DR I'm looking for tips to deal with breakups.



Submitted July 02, 2019 at 12:06AM

Hello, I (23M) have been broken up with almost half a year ago. It happened after af 2 month relationship, she (21F) used the slow fade to ghosting method, it taking abort a month for her to completely stop the contact. We were very quick to bond, and I specially felt that this was the woman I was to be with for at least a long time.Now I'm trying to deal with the shock that she apparently sees me as the worst possible human being on earth, as well as the heartbreak itself, never really being good at letting go. I'm currently using my martial arts practice as well as frequent gym trips as a way to deal, but it's only working as a quick fix, so I hoped you guys n' gals had some tips for me to be better at dealing with breakups?TL;DR I'm looking for tips to deal with breakups.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.