/u/anonymousposter357 on How do you know of you're asexual?

Demisexual need to feel strong emotional bond in order to feel sexual attraction to person.

Isn't it impossible to tell if you're demi until after that happens, though? Like isn't it basically indistinguishable from ace until then?

Like in light of that, I don't see much point in suggesting it to someone who's questioning if they're asexual, unless they've already been in a relationship like that. I mean, it is technically a possibility, but I'm not sure it's immediately useful.

I mean, OTOH I guess it's good for them to have at least heard of it, so it doesn't catch them off guard if they start identifying as ace and ultimately do turn out to be demi, but... I dunno.





July 01, 2019 at 11:58PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.