We were supposed to go on a date but I got no news from him

Hey, maybe you could help me/give me some advice :

I met a guy last week at a party, he seemed to like me. So I added him on facebook after and asked him out.

He was very enthusiastic about it so I wanted to know when he's free and he said "probably on friday, I'll tell you". He was very slow to answer (hours). He said he often does that (slow answer) and he told me he was very busy in his life, so I wasn't expecting much.

Friday came and I got no news. And I didn't send him a text or anything.

I'm currently trying to know if I'm being too dramatic about it (because I care.. I really wanted to get to know him), or if he's being a jerk. Or just, he has a life, I'm not in his mind and that is absolutely normal? I really don't know. He gave me lots of signals of him being interested though, back at the party. otherwise I wouldn't have added him on facebook...

also, I'm considering the problem might be me, because he's not the only one doing that to me haha.

I thought about texting him again in a few days. Should I? Or should I just give up because he's clearly not interested? thanks!



Submitted July 06, 2019 at 11:59PM

Hey, maybe you could help me/give me some advice :I met a guy last week at a party, he seemed to like me. So I added him on facebook after and asked him out.He was very enthusiastic about it so I wanted to know when he's free and he said "probably on friday, I'll tell you". He was very slow to answer (hours). He said he often does that (slow answer) and he told me he was very busy in his life, so I wasn't expecting much.Friday came and I got no news. And I didn't send him a text or anything.I'm currently trying to know if I'm being too dramatic about it (because I care.. I really wanted to get to know him), or if he's being a jerk. Or just, he has a life, I'm not in his mind and that is absolutely normal? I really don't know. He gave me lots of signals of him being interested though, back at the party. otherwise I wouldn't have added him on facebook...also, I'm considering the problem might be me, because he's not the only one doing that to me haha.I thought about texting him again in a few days. Should I? Or should I just give up because he's clearly not interested? thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.