(F21) is There is something in me that literally can’t break up with my boyfriend (m30) even though I know I need to

We’ve been together for about a year, and he is so sure of me and I’m constantly second guessing being with him.

And the annoying part is that he did absolutely nothing to make me second guess it.

For some reason it’s just not clicking like it should. And I’m scared that it’s just keep going as it is, and I’ll either break his heart even worse down the line, or never be truly happy.

Every time I want to break up, it just doesn’t happen for one reason or the other. Like we will have a good day, or he’ll be super sweet, or he will surprise me with stuff, therefore I’d feel bad for breaking up.

He’s literally the perfect guy. A good job, attractive, caring, animal lover, and just all around a stable person. But it’s just not clicking even though I want it to sooo bad.

Why is this so hard?? Has anyone else gone through this??

TL:DR My boyfriend has been nothing but the best to me, but for some reason I can’t see myself being with him forever. But I also find it incredibly hard to break up with him.



Submitted July 07, 2019 at 12:09AM

We’ve been together for about a year, and he is so sure of me and I’m constantly second guessing being with him.And the annoying part is that he did absolutely nothing to make me second guess it.For some reason it’s just not clicking like it should. And I’m scared that it’s just keep going as it is, and I’ll either break his heart even worse down the line, or never be truly happy.Every time I want to break up, it just doesn’t happen for one reason or the other. Like we will have a good day, or he’ll be super sweet, or he will surprise me with stuff, therefore I’d feel bad for breaking up.He’s literally the perfect guy. A good job, attractive, caring, animal lover, and just all around a stable person. But it’s just not clicking even though I want it to sooo bad.Why is this so hard?? Has anyone else gone through this??TL:DR My boyfriend has been nothing but the best to me, but for some reason I can’t see myself being with him forever. But I also find it incredibly hard to break up with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.