My friends 21f ex 22m won’t stop bugging her

My friend broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years in November because he cheated with her brothers gf (long story) but she has a child with him so she still sees him.

Backstory he’s always been aggressive and pushy about sex, not listening when she tells him no but she’s put up with it the whole relationship.

Now months later he comes and spends the night to see his daughter but he will pull down her pants to try and sleep with her, tries to kiss her and touch her even when she yells no in his face.

How can she get him to leave her alone

TL;DR My friend is being harassed by her ex how can she get him to stop



Submitted July 06, 2019 at 11:58PM

My friend broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years in November because he cheated with her brothers gf (long story) but she has a child with him so she still sees him.Backstory he’s always been aggressive and pushy about sex, not listening when she tells him no but she’s put up with it the whole relationship.Now months later he comes and spends the night to see his daughter but he will pull down her pants to try and sleep with her, tries to kiss her and touch her even when she yells no in his face.How can she get him to leave her aloneTL;DR My friend is being harassed by her ex how can she get him to stop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.