To hoe or not to hoe

So I have this friend group mainly consisting of guys (All my older sisters friends but I became close with them too) So like 5 years ago the younger sibling of a friend in the friend group (Lets call him Joe) and I ended hooking up only happened once because he wasn't the best in bed (Not his fault I took his virginity)

About a year later I end up getting close to another friend (Lets call him Sam) in the group and we started going out and were together for 3 years.

So about a week before me and Sam got together I had had this weird moment after an all nighter with Joe's older brother. It was early morning and we were sharing his bed as platonic friends do but ended up snuggling. Snuggling ended up with him getting a boner, one thing led to another and we were rubbing up on eachother, things probably would have escalated if it weren't for the rest of our friends also sleeping in that room.

We never really spoke about it again after aside from saying it was a mistake and didn't mean anything but now it's over 3 years later I'm single again and I really really really wanna carry on where I left off with Joe's older brother. Would that make me a hoe then if I slept with 3 people out of a friend group?



Submitted June 01, 2019 at 11:33PM

So I have this friend group mainly consisting of guys (All my older sisters friends but I became close with them too) So like 5 years ago the younger sibling of a friend in the friend group (Lets call him Joe) and I ended hooking up only happened once because he wasn't the best in bed (Not his fault I took his virginity)About a year later I end up getting close to another friend (Lets call him Sam) in the group and we started going out and were together for 3 years.So about a week before me and Sam got together I had had this weird moment after an all nighter with Joe's older brother. It was early morning and we were sharing his bed as platonic friends do but ended up snuggling. Snuggling ended up with him getting a boner, one thing led to another and we were rubbing up on eachother, things probably would have escalated if it weren't for the rest of our friends also sleeping in that room.We never really spoke about it again after aside from saying it was a mistake and didn't mean anything but now it's over 3 years later I'm single again and I really really really wanna carry on where I left off with Joe's older brother. Would that make me a hoe then if I slept with 3 people out of a friend group?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.